Friday, June 14, 2024

Back From The Void

Back From the Void

I'd forgotten that I'd ever had a blog. It was a time of major upheavals.

No, the Magic Realm expansion didn't get any further, but I still like the ideas. 

Finding myself in need of somewhere to write, I've resurrected this blog. I had promised myself The Nail House as a title, but I'll stick with the mutterings. 

Somewhere to write? I have too many stray thoughts which need to be focused. My hope is that typing them out will settle them.

The Nail House? A throwaway comment on the gentrification of the boardgame hobby.

What's it all about? Currently my game head is occupied by 18xx, Chivalry & Sorcery, RuneQuest, Call of Cthulhu and a sprinkling of wargames.  Books and music will take up the slack.

The Three

The ceaseless daemon of musical connections, today reminds me that Robyn Hitchcock has a good line in nostalgic takes on transport.


No comments:

Post a Comment